Baseball training isn’t as simple as picking up a set of dumbbells or taking a jog around your neighborhood. If you want to train to be a successful baseball player, be it on a recreational level playing at the baseball field in your local park, or on a professional level suiting up for a Major League Baseball team, unique, specialized workouts for baseball training is the way to go. Baseball training involves a specific training plan for baseball players, drills for players at all positions, and workouts designed to help ballplayers.
Need to throw to home from the outfield?
Want more zip in your swing?
How about getting around the bases faster?
How do you get better reaction time?
Millions of people worldwide play baseball, with skills and seriousness levels varying drastically. But, no matter what level you’re playing at, one thing holds true: You want to get better. And you should want to get better. Because even if you’re the best baseball player that you know, there’s always room for improvement. And you should always strive to improve—to take your game up a notch. So how do you improve on the diamond? You train. You workout and get in shape. When you’re in shape, you work harder and get in better shape. You go all out and try as hard as you can… then you try even harder. But basic training can only take you so far. You need to do workouts specifically designed to improve your baseball skills. And there’s a big difference between working out in general and real baseball training.
BASEBALL TRAINING: YOUR GOALS
Who You Are
You are an athlete. More specifically though, you are a baseball player. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been playing baseball your entire life or if you just picked up a bat yesterday. You love the feel of the bat clenched tightly in your hands and the sound the ball makes when it lands in your glove. You love making that perfect pitch or making the game-winning catch in the bottom of the 9th. When you’re wearing your team’s cap and uniform, and have your glove on, you feel perfectly dressed. One thing’s for certain: Baseball is your game and you recognize the importance of baseball training.
Baseball Training Goals
Like every athlete, you want to improve your overall fitness level. You want to get stronger and faster. But you also want to make improvements that will help you succeed in baseball. You want a leg up on the competition. You want to perfect your swing and improve your fielding. You want to train in a way that will help you run the bases faster. You want to become a better baseball player.
Who We Are: Experts in Baseball Training
We are Your Sports Trainer, a team of highly qualified professionals and certified trainers who have developed techniques that will help you improve in baseball and become a better athlete overall. Our baseball training program is specifically aimed at you, the baseball player.
YST is run by Todd Norman. Todd has designed sports specific training programs for many different elite, high-profile athletes in a variety of sports. He has worked with many baseball players, including Skip Schumaker of the 2011 World Series champion St. Louis Cardinals.
|"Baseball is my passion and my career, I put everything that I have into it... At the end of the day, when my carrer is over, I don't want to have any regrets." - Skip Schumaker, MLB World Series Champion|
Benefits of Baseball Training with YST
- Baseball Specific Workouts: With our workouts designed for baseball training, you’ll be doing the perfect exercises to get better at the sport you love. Whether you’re a catcher, outfielder, infielder, or pitcher, we have unique exercises for you.
- Minimize Injuries: Baseball training will minimize your potential of getting injured while playing baseball. With your body trained specifically for the sport, you are much less likely to be hurt. Don’t be forced to miss time on the field because of injuries—train for baseball!
- Over 1,000 Exercises and Drills: We have plenty of baseball training drills and workouts that will ensure you’ll never get bored.
- Customize Your Own Workouts: Mix and match your favorite elements of different routines.
- Improve Speed, Power, Agility: Improve your overall athletic ability, but specifically improve skills that will help you be a better baseball player.
- Enjoy HD Exercise Videos: Our baseball training videos are easy to watch and always accessible.
- Maximize Your Performance: Become the best baseball player you can be.
- The myProfile Management System: Your Sports Trainer has a unique management system that will help you manage your progress.
WANT A SPECIALIZED PLAN FOR BASEBALL TRAINING?
Sign up today for a totally free 90 day trial of Your Sports Trainer. We’re confident that after three months of taking advantage of everything our site has to offer, you’ll sign up for a monthly subscription of only $5.95.
Just create your account today and you’ll be automatically enrolled in a free trial. It’s time to improve your baseball skills with a routine designed specifically for baseball training!