August 9, 2011 - Your Sports Trainer, LLC
YST collects individual identifying information from you only in the event you voluntarily submit such information to us on web site(s) and via e-mail. We also collect individual identifying information throughout transactions, sponsored events, mobile advertising campaigns, and contests/sweepstakes. When visiting one of our on-line websites, we collect user-specific information on what pages are visited and volunteered information like survey information and/or website registrations. Individual identifying information consists of your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone and cell telephone numbers, wireless service provider, and all other information you offer to us.
We might collect information about your interaction with YST websites and services. For instance, we might use Internet website analytics tools on our website to retrieve information from your browser, such as the website you came from, the search engine(s) and also the key phrases you utilized to discover our website, the pages you view inside our website, your browser add-ons, and your browser's width and height. We might also use technologies, like cookies and internet beacons (described below); to collect information concerning the pages you view, the links you click along with other actions you take on our websites and services. Moreover, we might collect particular regular information that your browser sends to every web site you go to, like your IP address, browser kind and language, access times and referring Internet website addresses.
Whenever you obtain newsletters or promotional e-mail from YST, we might use internet beacons (described below), customized links or comparable technologies to figure out whether or not the e-mail has been opened and which links you click to be able to offer you much more focused e-mail communications or other info.
To be able to provide you a much more consistent and personalized encounter inside your interactions with YST, information collected via one YST website or service might be combined with information obtained via other YST websites or services. We might also supplement the information we collect with information obtained from other businesses.
Kids Under 13
We care concerning the safety of kids. We will not knowingly permit anybody under 13 to offer us any individual identifying info. Kids should usually get permission from their parents prior to sending any information about themselves (like, their names, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers) over the web to us or to anybody else. We encourage you to turn out to be involved inside your children's on-line encounter and to share your interest in our websites with your young ones.
What's in it for me?
The information we collect permits us to customize the content and/or layout of our page for every visitor. Plus, it enables us to notify you about updates to our Website, get in touch with you with unique provides of interest and customize your Web site encounter. Additionally, information is shared with reputable organizations that might get in touch with you with unique provides of feasible interest.
Update account and contact information.
Upon request, we will update your individual account info, access your account status and update your get in touch with info.
Your Privacy Rights
Transfers of Information for Legal Purposes
YST might have to disclose particular information to comply with a legal requirement, like a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, or search warrant, within the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request. If there's a alter of control in YST's company (whether or not by merger, sale, or otherwise) or a sale or transfer of its assets, consumer information might be sold or transferred as component of that transaction and your individual identifying information potentially utilized by the Purchaser or other recipient of stated consumer info.
You acknowledge that YST is situated within the United States of America ("U.S.") and will procedure and shop your information within the U.S., and that consequently, U.S. governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies might be able to acquire disclosure of your information via the laws of the U.S.
If you would like to disable cookies, there's an easy process in most Web browsers that permits you to turn off cookies. Please keep in mind, nevertheless, that cookies might be needed to permit you to make use of particular functions of our websites.
We might also use third-party advertising, information analytics and on-line targeting businesses to serve ads whenever you go to the Websites. When on-line advertisements are displayed to you, one or much more persistent cookies might be placed on your pc. Some of these businesses might use anonymous information (not such as individual identifying info) about your visits to this Website along with other web sites to be able to offer information and targeting recommendations based on which we might offer advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
YST Web site pages might include electronic images recognized as web beacons, occasionally known as single pixel gifs, that might be utilized to help in delivering cookies on our websites and permit us to count users who've visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. We might consist of web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or our newsletters to be able to figure out whether or not messages have already been opened and acted upon.
YST might also employ Internet beacons from third parties to be able to assist us compile aggregated statistics concerning the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns or other operations of our websites.
From time to time, YST might deploy mobile advertising campaigns and might permit you to register for services that involve messages and/or e-mails becoming sent to your mobile device. You're responsible for acquiring access towards the mobile device services and that access might involve third-party fees, such as mobile carrier, text messaging, or airtime charges. You're solely responsible for those fees, such as any and all fees related with the delivery of the messages, e-mails or other supplies to your mobile device. Please consult your mobile service provider's pricing strategy prior to registering for any such service to figure out the charges for sending and receiving text messages from/to your mobile device. You'll be given the chance to opt-out of receiving text messages or emails to your mobile device in the time you register and with every message or e-mail you obtain.
Mobile advertising campaigns might involve your sending an e-mail from your mobile device to YST or a third-party campaign operator. An e-mail or other response will then be sent to your mobile device. Opting to participate in a campaign is 100% your option. Whenever you engage in these mobile advertising campaigns, YST and also the third-party campaign operator collect your cell telephone number, the name of your wireless service provider, images which you send utilizing your cell telephone as component of the campaign, along with other relevant info.
YST websites might, on occasion, include links to other websites with information gathering practices various from our own. Visitors should consult privacy policies for all other websites, as YST has no control over information submitted to or collected by such third parties.
YST websites occasionally provide contest, sweepstakes, or promotions sponsored or co-sponsored by third parties. These third parties might acquire individual identifying information that visitors voluntarily submit to participate within the contest, sweepstakes, or promotion. YST has no control over the third-party sponsor's use of this info. The YST website will notify you in the time of requesting individual identifying information if third-party sponsors will probably be supplied with such info.
To make sure the security of your information - such as address information and credit card numbers - YST usually utilizes industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer information exchanged with our website. We have suitable security measures that safeguard against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you.
Guidelines for Submissions and Messages
Responsibility for what's posted within the discussion groups or other public forums lies with every user - you alone are responsible for the content of your messages and also the consequences of any such messages. We can't and don't evaluation every submission a user might make. We neither endorse nor guarantee the accuracy or propriety of any submission. We do, nevertheless, reserve the right but don't assume the obligation to restrict or prohibit your use of our websites if we think you're violating any of the terms of the agreement and to eliminate, edit, or relocate any submission as we see fit whether or not for legal or other factors.
You comprehend that all info, information, text, software program, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other supplies ("Content"), whether or not publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the individual from which such Content originated. This indicates which you, and not YST Inc., are entirely responsible for all Content which you upload, post, or otherwise transmit. YST doesn't control the Content posted and, as such, doesn't guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or high quality of such Content. You comprehend that by utilizing an YST website, you might be exposed to Content that's offensive, indecent or objectionable.
You agree to not use the YST websites to be able to:
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any individual or entity, such as, but not limited to, a YST official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with an individual or entity;
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that's unlawful, dangerous, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to be able to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted via the Service or create restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to/ from an additional accessible page);
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content which you don't have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (like inside info, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as component of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional supplies, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other type of solicitation, except in those locations of the Service which are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software program viruses or any other pc code, files or programs created to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any pc software program or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or disrupt the servers or networks connected towards the YST website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected towards the website;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable nearby, state, national or international law, such as, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any guidelines of any national or other securities exchange, such as, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations getting the force of law;
- "stalk" or otherwise harass an additional;
- collect or shop individual information about other users;
- promote or offer instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals;
- engage in commercial activities without the express written consent of YST Inc. This consists of, but isn't limited to, the following activities:
- offering for sale any goods or services;
- soliciting for advertisers or sponsors;
- conducting raffles or contests that need any kind of entry fee;
- displaying a sponsorship banner of any type, such as those which are generated by banner or link exchange services
- displaying banners for services that offer money or cash-equivalent prizes to users in exchange for hyperlinks to their web sites.
You acknowledge that we acquire all Rights to make use of any posted supplies as described above to ensure that we don't violate any Rights you might have in supplies you post. By submitting content to or via our websites, you grant us the non-exclusive right to reproduce, modify, and distribute it as we see fit in any medium and for any purpose in any form, media, or technologies now recognized or later developed. You also permit any other user to access, display, and print such content for individual use. You vouch that any material you submit doesn't violate, plagiarize, or infringe upon the right of any third party, such as copyright, trademark, or proprietary rights. If non-original content is included inside your posting, you need to acquire permission from the content owner and attribute it.
Copyrights and Copyright Agent
YST respects the rights of all copyright holders. In the event you think that your function has been copied and utilized on one of our Websites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please offer the following information needed by Section 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act:
- A physical or electronic signature of an individual authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that's allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright function claimed to have already been infringed, or, if numerous copyrighted works at a single on-line website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that website;
- Identification of the material that's claimed to be infringing or to be the topic of infringing activity and that's to be removed or access to which would be to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to find the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to get in touch with the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material within the manner complained of isn't authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information within the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that's allegedly infringed.